Our 6 million sq ft portfolio offers a huge range of spaces in carefully considered and perfectly placed buildings. We’re excited to share some of our new and upcoming office spaces.
Behind the iconic Piccadilly Lights, Lucent W1 will provide businesses with statement headquarter workspace in the heart of the West End, an unexpected oasis with 20 terraces and an extraordinary central atrium filled with greenery.
- 110,000 sq ft destination office space directly behind the Piccadilly Lights, overlooking Piccadilly Circus station.
- A vast, light-filled central atrium illuminates the surrounding workspace.
- A destination in itself with revolutionary retail and a spectacular rooftop restaurant.
- The scheme offers a unique opportunity to combine office and retail space with advertising on the famous lights.
The Forge, Bankside
Spanning 139,000 sq ft, with a new public courtyard set between them, this historic metal works site is being reimagined for the future. It will be one of the most innovative construction sites in the capital through the use of brand new construction methods, and will become one of London’s first Net Zero Carbon commercial buildings.
- In a prime position amongst the culture and buzz of Bankside, Borough Market and Southbank.
- Well connected with London Bridge, the Thames Clipper and three underground stations within a short distance.
- Landsec’s first Net Zero Carbon development.
Dashwood has been newly refurbished to provide contemporary workspace in a boutique tower at the heart of Liverpool Street. Blank Canvas, Customised and Myo are all on offer here, with upper levels providing spectacular views across London.
- High specification redevelopment with sustainability and wellbeing central to the redesign of the space.
- Exceptional transport links, just two minutes from Liverpool Street Station and the new Crossrail entrance.
- One of London’s most vibrant districts with Spitalfields, Brick Lane, characterful shops, pubs and award-winning bars and restaurants close by.
- The Ivy City Garden restaurant at ground floor.
- Newly refurbished and generous cycle storage provisions.
- Delivered in 2020.
Myo, Liverpool Street
Set across 4 floors in the newly refurbished Dashwood building and offering stunning views, Myo provides flexible private offices, meeting rooms and event space.
- Designed to achieve WELL-building standard (Gold target)
- Dedicated concierge team, housekeeping and IT support
- Delivered in 2020
Find out more at myo.co.uk
The penultimate piece of our Nova masterplan in Victoria, n2 provides c.160,000 sq ft of office space over 16 floors, boasting outdoor space on every floor and new expansive pedestrian-friendly public realm.
- Prime location in the heart of Victoria, benefitting from a wealth of amenity on the doorstep including plentiful F&B at Nova
- Fantastic transport connections via bus, rail and tube