Our roles and opportunities

Whatever opportunity you’re looking for, there are lots of ways you can find your place in our team.

You can keep an eye on our current vacancies. Or you can get involved in one of our Apprenticeship style programmes, which form different streams of our Landsec Academy.

Build strong foundations in the Landsec Academy

Our academy is an alternative to university. It’s for people new to our industry, especially school leavers or those who are ready to switch careers – and could be a career-defining experience.

In your first year, you’ll develop basic skills and property knowledge, rotating across areas from marketing to health and safety to make sure you get a broad view of our business. In your second year, you’ll learn specialist skills in a department of your choice – London, Retail, HR, or Finance. All the while, you’ll be working towards a professional qualification.

Since we started the Academy in 2014, 83% of participants that graduated have stayed with us and the other 17% are now studying property at university. So, if you’ve got eight GCSEs, including Maths and English – and bags of enthusiasm – make sure you come back in spring 2018 for information on applying for next year’s intake.

Jordon Inline
Jordon's story

Jordon joined our Academy when he was 18. Three years on he plays a crucial part in our operations team.

“I knew university wasn’t for me and was looking for an alternative. I didn’t know much about Landsec, but I thought the Academy would teach me about business – and it did!

"It felt overwhelming at first. There’s so much to learn. But I had loads of help from the team and from other trainees. I learned that this industry is incredibly exciting – it’s about constantly responding to a changing environment, no two days are the same. I’m now part of the operations team, making sure our spaces work well for our occupiers.

"If you’re looking for a role that’s different every day, and that makes an impact to your career then I would encourage you to consider this scheme. It has been a great experience for me.”

Take a peek at property with our Combined Work Placement

Considering a property career? Our two-week placement could put you on the right path.

You’ll spend a week with our London team, focusing on our office and retail developments in the capital. Then you’ll spend a week with our Retail team, working with our shopping and leisure centres around the UK. You’ll get hands on, visiting our properties for building inspections and learning what we do day-to-day. You might research potential occupiers, or review some of our financial documentation – all with plenty of support from the team.

The experience will teach you lots about property, from the legal requirements we comply with to the ways we keep our competitive edge – and as well as looking great on your CV, it’s an excellent route into our business. So, if you’re ready to get stuck in, email us at opportunities@landsec.com. If we think you’re right for us, we’ll get in touch.

career image

Tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team

We’re always keen to hear from people who are passionate about what they do. If you think you can bring something to our team, whether that’s huge enthusiasm or deep experience, send your CV to opportunities@landsec.com, or apply for one of the roles below:

Management Accountant (Retail Parks), London

Exciting key role working as part of our Retail Parks & Leisure team managing all things finance related

Job description

Marketing Executive, London

A great role supporting the London retail team to implement and deliver their annual marketing strategy and campaigns

Job description

Advertising & Partnerships Manager, London

This role comprises ownership of out-of-home advertising, digital advertising and brand partnerships

Job description

Commercial Lettings Manager, London

This role comprises ownership and growth of primary revenue channels across the Landsec portfolios

Job description

Operations Manager (Retail), Greater London

A commercial and customer-focused role responsible for the operational management of a property or portfolio in Greater London

Job description

Portfolio Manager (Retail), London

A great role with responsibility for maximising the net income, revenue and overall performance for a portfolio of properties or a large single asset

Job description