Land Securities’ London Portfolio investor conference activity update
30 September 2016
Today Land Securities will be hosting an investor conference focused on the London Portfolio and will be updating on recent activity as listed below.
Activity since 31 March 2016:
- 126,000 sq ft of development lettings secured.
- 1&2 New Ludgate, EC4 is now 96% let.
- 20 Eastbourne Terrace, W2 is now 90% let.
- The Zig Zag Building, SW1 is now 89% let.
- Nova, Victoria, SW1 is now 35% pre-let.
- 414,000 sq ft of development space remains to be let (LS economic interest: 233,000 sq ft).
- Kings Gate, SW1: three apartments have been sold since 31 March 2016. In total, 89 of the 100 apartments have now been sold.
- The Nova Building, SW1: two apartments have been pre-sold since 31 March 2016. In total, 139 of the 170 apartments have now been pre-sold.
Colette O’Shea, Managing Director for Land Securities’ London Portfolio commented: “The business is in great shape. We have long income streams, high quality assets and the firepower to take advantage of future opportunities as they arise. “The focus for the London Portfolio is on letting the remaining development space and extracting reversion from the portfolio while also addressing our customers’ future needs and restocking the portfolio with new product.” A copy of the presentation will be available on the Land Securities website: www.landsecurities.com